Christmas & Easter Camps
The spiritual education of a child is uniquely important. Good, attentive instruction for kids from little on develops a strong, steady foundation that will last throughout life. We’ve worked to create a system of education that helps kids grow spiritually from cradle through college. Christmas and Easter Camps teach kids using a combination of games, crafts, lessons, music, and collaboration. These one-day camps give kids of all ages a way to interact with God's word in fun and engaging ways.
- The comprehensive Camp Guide includes everything you will need to host your own Easter Camp for children. Information on scheduling, volunteer job descriptions, recruiting ideas, publicity information, step-by-step planning calendar, master supply list, opening activity games and coloring sheets, and station lesson plans are all included in these downloads.
Music Slides for Camp
- Music slides are provided for you in both PowerPoint and Keynote formats, making it easy for you to project music lyrics for the children no matter what type of computer you have.
Printable Lyrics Booklet
- You may want to have a printed copy of the music lyrics for the children or music volunteers. This download includes an easily printable lyrics booklet.
Music Lead Sheets
- Lead sheets are included for every song.
Camp Sign-Up Sheet for attendees
- Make it simple for families to sign their children up for Easter Camp. Just print and display the sign-up sheet.
Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet
- Coordinate many volunteers using this sign-up sheet.
- These colorful Camp invitations are easy to edit and print two-sided.
Registration Form Example
- More than just first and last name, the registration form gives you ideas on the type of information you may want to collect when registering families for Camp.
- Publicity matters when it comes to hosting a successful Camp. There are numerous images provided in these downloads for you to use in whatever way you choose.
- When families arrive with their children, these coloring pages can be made available for children to work on when the adults check in.
Optional Indoor Activities
- These super fun quick games are included as an alternative to coloring sheets. These games use a few materials that you may already have or can be easily obtained.
Individual Station Plans
- Individual station plans can be printed for volunteers before the camp so they can be familiar with activities before camp begins. These plans also include the station supply list, which is very helpful when setting up the stations.
The theme of this Easter Camp for kids is See Life Better! All activities for this event will help children see the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus better, because by understanding Jesus’ life better, we can see our own lives better.