Illumine uses Sermon Series to help build narratives both in individual services and throughout the series. We won't write your sermons for you, but we can save you time by providing you with the resources necessary to put these ideas in front of your people.
- A detailed guide that includes orders of service for each week of the series, responsive readings, descriptions of the different elements of each service (such as Children's Sermons and Scripture Readings), and information about the songs utilized throughout the series.
Lead Sheets and other sheet music
- For any songs that are Public Domain or created by Illumine, we have included Lead Sheets and Piano Music (where applicable). For any songs that are copyrighted, we provide links to where you can find sheet music and/or chord charts.
- For any songs that Illumine has created, we provide an MP3. For any songs that are Public Domain, we provide a demo MP3. For any songs that are copyrighted, we provide links to where you can download an MP3 (sometimes for free).
- For use in posters or on social media, we provide multiple sizes of the series images to suit different purposes.
- If you make use of projection, our slide templates provide clean, thematic backgrounds that tie your projection to the artwork used for the series.
There’s a very serious proposition in this sermon series: If you learn to look at your life in light of the life of Christ, you will be able to see life much, much better. There are two ideas in the phrase “See life better.” The first is that you can see life more clearly. When we look at the world in the way God shows it to us, it really can make sense. The second is that you can see life improve. This has to come second – if you don’t see life more clearly, things will stay the same. But if we approach life more wisely, we will also see it change for the good.