Small groups meet weekly for 8-10 weeks. These are unique among our education opportunities because they provide chances to learn with a consistent group, and to share the experience of learning in a way that broad-based education opportunities like Film Fests and Trivia Nights cannot offer.
small group guide
- The Small Group Guide includes everything you will need to begin your own small group with adults. A detailed planning calendar with what to do before, during, and after your Small Groups is included in this guide.
small group Invitation
- These colorful Small Group invitations are easy to edit and print front-to-back.
Teacher's Lesson Guides
- These comprehensive lesson guides make it easy for anyone to lead a small group session. Questions, answers, and discussion points are all laid out for you in an easy-to-follow format. Everything you will need to be successful leading the discussion is provided for you in these documents. Guides are provided for all nine sessions.
- Session handouts are provided in two different formats: booklet (ideal for printing) and digital (for individuals who prefer a digital copy of handouts). There is a booklet (and digital image) provided for each of the nine sessions.
- Publicity matters when it comes to running a successful Small Group. There are six images provided in this download for you to use however you wish.
Small Group Sign-Up Sheet
- Make it simple for individuals to sign up for Small Group. Just print and display the sign-up sheet.